Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

    I heard the Country Cousin this morning on 100.7 WMJD say that Dusty Rhodes was coming to TVHS on Saturday, November 5, 2005. I'm not a big wrestling fan myself, but I would like to meet the American Dream. Anyone else heard about it?
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

    By the time you, I, and greencrest finish with him, he'll be in an American dream!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

    How long from BSG to Twin Valley??
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

    2 hours?
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

    If Dusty Rhodes even shows his face anywhere near Twin Valley I'll make personally sure that he never forgets it brother I'll give him the LEG DROP HULKAMANIA STYLE
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

    You can't get there from BSG.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

    You can't get there from anywhere!!!! That place is so far back in the boonies that they have to pump sunshine in.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

    If they are that far out and no sunshine, I'll bet they have plenty of moonshine [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dusty Rhodes coming to Twin Valley HS

    In that case......I wanna try to get there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •